Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Concert

I enjoy painting people and interesting things. My goals and intentions were to make this painting look energetic and fun like concerts are. I accomplished them by using small and quick brush strokes. My painting is about a concert that I attended in September.
The most difficult challenge I had to face was making the crowd look energetic. I met the challenge by painting quickly and making the painting look messy but real.
I've learned a lot about using the paint to its full potential. If I use more paint I can move it around the canvas. Ron Donoughe is an artist mentor that I work from.
Lauren Cook is another student in my class whos painting is very special and luscious. She knows how to work with paint.
If I had a do over I would use more paint and make the painting thicker but I am still happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment