Monday, October 11, 2010

Tall Glass of Water



For my tall glass of water oil painting I considered the size, view, placement. I put the glass in an interesting place and made the size of it interesting. I really thought of the water as shapes of dark and light colors. I also created a sense of transparency. My ellipses and and viewpoints are correct and consistent. My paint colors are very much clean and clear. I also completed the painting in the allotted time given to me. The object that I chose reflects that I like music. I was very focussed on my work the entire time I was doing it. I achieved a believable illusion of transparency while doing my oil painting sir.

1 comment:

  1. you achieved a very good sense of light.the transparency of your blog page makes the glass look even more transparent.

    ReplyDelete